We all know medical insurance can really feel sophisticated. That’s why we attempt to make it simple to discover a well being plan that works for you. In spite of everything, enrolling in a well being plan is among the finest selections you can also make to guard your self and your loved ones.
Should you reside within the Philadelphia space and also you’re purchasing for a person or household medical insurance plan, we’re right here to assist. Try our easy-to-use on-line instruments to check well being plans, get a free quote, and enroll. Or name one in every of our licensed brokers who can reply any questions you’ve and make it easier to enroll in an Independence Blue Cross well being plan for 2024.
How Can I Discover an Inexpensive Well being Insurance coverage Plan?
Independence provides the widest collection of well being plans for 2024, so you will discover one which matches your price range, well being wants, and preferences.
Many who apply for medical insurance are additionally eligible for monetary help from the federal authorities to assist pay their month-to-month premium — also called a tax credit score (or subsidy). Relying in your earnings, you could possibly qualify for a $0/month or low-cost well being plan. Discover out if you’re eligible for a tax credit score utilizing our on-line calculator.
One other vital a part of discovering an inexpensive medical insurance plan is ensuring you perceive the whole price of medical insurance. Your month-to-month premium is how a lot it prices to purchase the medical insurance plan, nevertheless it’s additionally vital to know how a lot it prices to make use of your protection if you want care. What is going to you pay out-of-pocket for copays, coinsurance, and deductibles?
After getting an thought of what sort of well being care protection you want, you can begin evaluating Independence Blue Cross medical insurance plan choices.
How Can I Get a Free Well being Insurance coverage Quote?
Get a free medical insurance quote by visiting our plan buying website. You’ll full a fast and straightforward survey and obtain your free quote. There’s no obligation to purchase the well being plan you obtain a quote for, and you may value as many well being plans as you want. While you discover a medical insurance plan you want, you can begin your enrollment proper then and there.
Able to get your free medical insurance quote? Get began now!
What Do I Must Enroll?
As soon as you discover the precise medical insurance plan, use this guidelines to be sure you have every thing it’s good to enroll in a 2024 well being plan:
- Social Safety Numbers of everybody you want to cowl
- Immigration info, if relevant (Lawful Everlasting Resident/Inexperienced Card documentation)
- Mailing tackle
- Beginning dates of everybody you want to cowl
- E-mail tackle* (wanted for major applicant solely)
- Data on tobacco use
- Earnings info (paystubs or W-2 Kinds, Wage and Tax Statements)
- Employer info, together with identify, tackle, and telephone quantity
- Coverage numbers for any medical insurance plans you at present have
- Data out of your employer about any job-related medical insurance out there
- Workplace identify and supplier ID quantity in your major care doctor if selecting an HMO plan (discover a health care provider right here)
- Private well being care wants (for instance, how usually you go to a health care provider or get prescriptions stuffed and any deliberate surgical procedures or hospital stays)
- Price range (how a lot you’ll be able to comfortably spend in your well being plan)
Don’t Miss Out on Well being Care Protection for 2024!
Keep in mind that the Open Enrollment interval to get medical insurance for 2024 is from November 1, 2023 to January 15, 2024.
Would you like assist figuring out which plan will work finest for you? We may help! Name 1-844-891-0700 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST.
*Whether or not you’re making use of for a 2024 medical insurance plan on-line or by telephone, you’ll have to have an electronic mail tackle for registration. Should you want to not create an electronic mail tackle, please request a paper utility by calling 1-888-475-6206 (TTY: 711).