Funding to assist nonprofits that target security coaching, generational studying
Employees’ compensation supplier Texas Mutual Insurance coverage Firm has introduced that it has chosen the grant recipients for the second spherical of its 2023 request for proposal (RFP) initiative.
Almost 60 organizations have been awarded a complete of virtually $4 million to assist their office growth and security coaching initiatives, Texas Mutual mentioned. The grants are a part of the insurer’s dedication of $8 million in grant funding to nonprofits throughout Texas.
The grants are awarded for work in two classes:
- Generational studying for working households
- Office growth and security coaching
“We acknowledge that empowering these nonprofits with grants is an funding sooner or later for extra resilient communities and a stronger workforce for Texas,” mentioned Jackie Sekiguchi, group affairs supervisor at Texas Mutual. “Every group conjures up us by their dedication to workforce growth and security coaching.”
Grant recipients had been awarded for specializing in:
- Coaching present and future expert employees in protected work practices, particularly in sectors with a better threat of office accidents
- Creating sturdy pathways for in-demand, middle-skill jobs
- Upskilling and reskilling grownup learners by “earn-and-learn” applications
Grant recipients have to be Texas-based 501(c)(3) organizations, and should have the ability to display that they’re actively delivering companies and help to Texas communities within the designated areas of focus.
Have one thing to say about this story? Tell us within the feedback under.
Sustain with the most recent information and occasions
Be part of our mailing checklist, it’s free!